We have been hearing a lot of buzz around the Trophy Skin RejuvaliteMD Red Light Therapy device.
So we have decided to do a deep dive on it.
Let’s jump in!
Trophy Skin RejuvaliteMD is a high powered LED treatment device that gives you red light. The main piece is the 120 bulb LED light panel with a weighted base to hold the light panel up. It also includes protective goggles and a power adapter.
First, here are things we liked, did not like, and what we heard in the skincare community about the RejuvaliteMD.
- Provides a profession spa-like feel at home
- Easy to setup and use
- Start seeing better skin within the first few days of treatment
- Built in timer helps to know how long we need to use the device for each session
- Cannot move around while using device
- Requires a stable table or flat surface to stand up device
Trophy Skin RejuvaliteMD Red Light Therapy Features
120 Bulb Light Panel
The best feature of this red light therapy device is the LED panel. The panel includes 120 bulbs to give you the most powerful red light experience.
Having a powerful beam of red light will actually stimulate skin healing and enhance collagen production.
But…With power comes responsibility.
The RejuvaliteMD light panel is powerful and safe enough for anyone to use. The device has been registered with the FDA and is FDA approved. This means the device has been reviewed by scientists and engineers for safety.
Therefore, the LED panel is perfectly safe for anyone to use and it will not lead to any skin damage or burns.
Different LED Wavelengths
In addition to the LED light panel being extremely powerful, the panel can produce different colors of light. The Trophy Skin RejuvaliteMD can create red, yellow, amber, and infrared light.
Each color of light does different things for your skin. For example, red light boosts collagen production where collagen is a protein that lifts and firms your skin.
One of our favorite features is the built in flexible arm. We were able to point the light panel in any direction we wanted.
The flexible arm made it extremely easy for us to lay down and take in LED light in any position.
All we had to do was set up the weighted base somewhere stable. Adjust the arm to make sure the panel is facing us. Then finally we flip on the switch to get all of the skin benefits.
The last but not the least amazing feature is the treatment timer.
Don’t we all lose track of time when we lay down on our beds or on the couch? We definitely do.
That is why having a built 5-minute timer is awesome.
Once we were ready for our red light therapy treatment, we started the timer to make sure we didn’t leave the LED light on for too long.
How Does Red Light Therapy Work?
Red light therapy has been very popular the past few years in the skincare community. Everybody has been gushing about it’s benefits.
Dermatologists have tested it on the skin of thousands of patients and the results show that red light therapy reverses signs of overall skin aging. And anti aging is exactly what the RejuvaliteMD does!
How does it work? It’s actually pretty simple.
The RejuvaliteMD uses red, yellow, amber, and infrared light to generate cell changes. These changes promote collagen product, better blood circulation, and reduce inflammation.
The cell changes are happening at the deepest levels in your skin.
You won’t be able to see the invisible light with your eyes. But you will definitely see the improvement in your skin!
Here is a quick breakdown of the benefits for each type of colored light:
- Red Light: Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin to firm and lift your skin to prevent sagging
- Yellow Light: Improves overall skin tone to get rid of boring dull skin
- Amber Light: Boosts production of collagen and elastin to reduce fine lines and facial wrinkles
- Infrared Light: Enhances cell regeneration and prevent skin inflammation
How Many Sessions Of Red Light Therapy Does It Take To See Results?
Overall, LED light therapy worked for us and many others as part of their skincare routine.
How do we know? We know because we tested the RejuvaliteMD for an entire month.
Our testing started with two sessions per week.
In the second week, we noticed something in the mirror. Our skin was less red, it looked smoother, and it felt firmer.
It was like magic. This device is definitely not a joke.
In general, people should see significant results from red light therapy after 6-8 sessions.
Do You Need To Wear Goggles With Red Light Therapy?
The goggles that come with the RejuvaliteMD are a great add-on accessory to protect your eyes.
Unlike a pair of sunglasses, these goggles are different. They completely block out light.
However, it’s not required to wear goggles with red light therapy. The added goggles are just for our comfort.
If you are a beginner or your eyes just can’t handle the bright lights. Then we recommend you throw on the pair of goggles to avoid discomfort.
How Easy Is It To Use The RejuvaliteMD?
When we were preparing to use the RejuvaliteMD, we found out that it is super easy for us to get treatment. And we think anyone can use it.
All it takes is three simple steps.
- Place RejuvaliteMD on a stable flat table. Table must be near where you will receive treatment
- Lay down or sit upright next to LED panel
- Switch on LED light with timer set for five minutes
These simple steps were easy enough for us to start stimulating our skin cells so the skin can repair and improve.
How We Rate LED Light Therapy Devices
On our site, we test and review many different skincare related products or devices.
However, it is difficult to rank these products without strict rules.
Below are the three main areas we look at when we review different products or devices.
- Efficacy – Is the product or device good at it’s job?
- Packaging – How is the product stored? Is it easy to move around with? How was the device built?
- Safety – Is the product or device dangerous? Do we need to be careful using them?
See Also: Testing Guidelines and Ratings
Trophy Skin RejuvaliteMD Red Light Therapy Specifications
Getting a little technical here. If you are interested, below is a list of important specifications and features included on the Trophy Skin RejuvaliteMD:
|Dimensions||9.5 x 6.5 x 11 inches|
|LED Panel||120 Bulb Panel|
|UV-Free Red Light||660 nanometers|
|Yellow Light||590 nanometers|
|Amber Light||630 nanometers|
|Infrared Light||880 nanometers|
Who Should Buy The Trophy Skin RejuvaliteMD Red Light Therapy?
The RejuvaliteMD has a powerful LED light and offers some of the best results for a LED light therapy device to keep you looking young.
A sturdy and adjustable base along with different wavelengths are offered with this Trophy Skin LED panel, creating one of the best devices in the red light therapy industry.
I would recommend the Trophy Skin RejuvaliteMD Red Light Therapy if you are looking for the following features in your LED device:
- Powerful LED Panel – The RejuvaliteMD has plenty of power to stimulate skin healing with its 120 bulb LED light panel. And this power is absolutely necessary if you want to reverse the aging of your skin and erase other skin issues
- Multiple Light Wavelengths – Not only does it provide red light, but the device also features yellow, amber, and infrared light. This is important because each type of light helps your skin improve in different ways
- Flexible Arm – Perfect for people who want to be comfortable while they get their red light therapy. You are able to position the RejuvaliteMD in whichever direction you want so you can maximize your comfort and skin
- Schedule Timer – Finally, the timer is perfect if you are multitasking while getting treatment. You don’t need to constantly pay attention to the device and can do other things at the same time
For more information on the Trophy Skin RejuvaliteMD, check it out here.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*