One of the best things you can do for your skin is exfoliate regularly.
Most people know about using facial scrubs or chemical exfoliants.
But there is another option. Deep cleaning facial cleansing brushes. They are a game changer.
And the Raedia cleansing brush from Vanity Planet is a perfect option for getting started.
We were lucky enough to test out this anti-aging device. Read along so you can learn more about this device too.
Vanity Planet’s Raedia Facial Cleansing Brush is a deep cleaning brush with dual speeds and interchangeable options for brush heads to optimize your skin health. This device has also been ergonomically designed for easy use and is lightweight to be taken anywhere during your travels.
- Device comes with multiple brush options including exfoliating, silicone, and daily cleansing brushes
- Motor is powerful enough to be used to clean the body as well
- Very cheap compared to other facial cleansing brushes
- Batteries are not included in the packaging
- Brush heads hard to dry while in the travel case
- Battery life doesn’t last long and device needs frequent charging
Vanity Planet Raedia Facial Cleansing Brush Features & Benefits
Whether you want to just cleanse or you want to get rid of your blackheads.
The Raedia facial cleansing brush is able to give us the best of both worlds.
The brush comes with two speed settings. High or low. At both speeds, the brush spins in a circular motion.
The slower speed is perfect if you have more sensitive skin. The device doesn’t overly buff or strip your skin.
We think the faster speed is better suited if you have normal or oily skin. The spinning action will deep clean your skin to remove dirt and debris.
Multiple Brush Options
The Raedia from Vanity Planet comes with not one. Not two. Not three. But four different types of brushes!
That is a lot of brush heads for us to pick from.
We get a daily cleansing brush, a weekly exfoliating brush, a silicone brush, and a body brush.
Here is a breakdown of each brush from our review.
In terms of something we can use everyday. In the name itself, the daily cleansing brush was perfect for us to use each day, to cleanse our faces.
The exfoliating brush can be tougher on your skin. But you want this to properly exfoliate your skin. This brush allows you to deep clean dead skin off of your face and remove dirt that is deep in your pores. We recommend using this brush 2 to 3 times a week.
For those with sensitive skin, we think it is best to use the hygienic silicone brush. This brush was the softest. And it will exfoliate your face while being gentle.
Finally, the last brush is for your body. You can use this brush for your shoulders or back. It is great if you have acne in those places. However, we don’t think the body brush is significantly better than your average loofa.
Usually when you go for vacation your skincare routine takes a break too. But the Vanity Planet has a solution for this.
The Raedia facial cleansing brush is small and portable enough to be taken with you anywhere. In size, the spinning brush is as large as a normal fist.
Additionally, the Raedia comes with a travel case so you can store your device as well as the different brush heads.
Is The Vanity Planet Raedia Spin Brush Worth It?
Considering how much this brush costs compared to other options. For example, a clarisonic. The Vanity Raedia cleansing device provides tons of value and for the price point.
Therefore, we definitely think the Raedia is worth it.
The power of this cleansing device is the same as more expensive devices.
Similarly, it produces nearly the same exact results. And the results are great.
So why would you want to pay more when you can get top of the line results for less money?
Finally, this brush gives you the option to travel with and multiple brush head options to tailor your routine to your own skin’s needs.
How Often Should You Use The Vanity Planet Spin Brush?
How often you use the Vanity Planet spin brush depends on your type of skin and the type of brush head you are using.
Assuming you have normal skin, you can use any brush head. If you are using the daily brush head then you can spin brush daily.
However, if you are using the exfoliating brush we recommend you use the Raedia brush 2 to 3 times a week.
If you have dry skin or sensitive skin, you should only use the silicone brush head. This brush head is also great for those with ashy skin. Also, since your skin is already lacking moisture and is delicate, the roughness from the spin brush may be too harsh.
Therefore, we recommend limiting use of the cleansing brush 2 to 3 times a week. For the exfoliating brush, only use this brush here 1 to 2 times a month.
How Do You Use A Raedia Facial Cleansing Brush?
Whether you are using the Raedia facial cleansing brush in the shower or in your bathroom. The process of using the spinning brush is the same and simple.
Here are the basic steps for using the Raedia cleansing device:
- Dampen the cleansing brush head and add pea-sized amounts of cleanser across the brush head
- Use your index finger to rub and create a lather on the brush head
- Turn the cleansing brush on and start rubbing across face
- Rub the cleansing in circular motions on your forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, and neck areas for a total of 1 minute
How We Rate Facial Cleansing Devices
On our site, we test and hands-on review many different skincare related products or devices.
However, it is difficult to rank these products without strict rules.
Below are the three main areas we look at when we review different products or devices.
- Efficacy – Is the product or device good at it’s job?
- Packaging – How is the product stored? Is it easy to move around with? How was the device built?
- Safety – Is the product or device dangerous? Do we need to be careful using them?
See Also: Testing Guidelines and Ratings
Vanity Planet Raedia Facial Cleansing Brush Specifications
Time to get some more details on this facial cleansing brush. Below is a list of important specifications and features included on the Vanity Planet Raedia Facial Cleansing Brush:
|Dimensions||2.17 x 0.63 x 2.2 inches|
|Available Colors||Warm Gray, Dusty Pink|
|Speeds Available||Low, High|
|Brush Heads||Daily Cleansing, Weekly Exfoliating, Gentle Silicone, Body Brush|
Who Should Buy The Raedia Cleansing Brush?
The Raedia facial cleansing brush from Vanity Planet is the perfect travel sized brush that packs a lot of power. After testing the product, it is one of our favorites and is considered one of the best facial cleansing devices.
The Vanity Planet Raedia has a powerful spinning motor that comes with multiple brush head options so that you can tailor your skincare perfectly for your skin’s needs.
We would recommend the Vanity Planet Raedia Facial Cleansing Brush if you are looking for the following features in your facial cleansing device:
- Mechanical Exfoliator: Taking skin exfoliation to the next level, a facial cleansing device will effortlessly eliminate dead cells and soften your skin
- Dual Speed Options: If you are between regular cleansing sessions and exfoliation you have a choice for how fast the Raedia cleansing brush spins. This option allows you to customize how much cleaning of dirt and debris your face needs
- Multiple Brush Heads: Depending on your skin type you can pick the perfect cleansing brush head for you. Sensitive skin, oily skin, or normal skin. The brush heads from Vanity planet can take your skin to the next level
- Travel Friendly: Skincare on the go. You don’t have to limit your skincare routine to your house. The travel kit fits the travel sized device perfectly for a hotel or AirBnB
For more information on the Vanity Planet Raedia Facial Cleansing Brush, check it out here.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*