The Kyota M673 Kenko is an effective and user-friendly massage chair. It will provide relaxation in your home for you and your family. It has an expansive airbag compression system, true zero gravity recline mode, and an immersive sound system for mental relief.
With all of the advanced features in the Kenko M673, we were eager to test it out.
We carefully studied its design, functionality, and controls. We also looked into the chair assembly process, maintenance, and Kyota’s customer service.
Overall, we can say that the Kyota Kenko M673 is a smooth and reliable option with comfort that you can take advantage of everyday. However, we were disappointed with the intensity of the massage roller track.
Our overall rating is 4 out of 5.
If you want to learn more about our review of this chair. Keep reading along!
What People Say About The Kyota M673 Kenko Massage Chair
Short on Time? See what customers of the Kyota M673 Kenko are saying about their chair.
Foot and Calf Massager Is A Top Feature
This satisfied customer describes how they love the reflexology foot rollers in this massage chair. The calf massage extends from your thighs to your feet.
Great For Deep Tissue Massages
More feedback from a happy customer where they like this chair for the deep tissue massage as well as the airbag compression system providing relief to their arms.
Grandmas Love This Chair
The relieved customer enjoyed the chair and how it helped soothe their body muscle aches. Also, this massage chair helped with their grandmother’s arthritis.
What Makes The Kyota M673 Kenko Massage Chair Special?
The Kyota M673 Kenko was developed specifically for daily massages. The chair is also a perfect plus size massage chair that leverages a 3D massage roller system and 40 air cells to give the user a humanistic massage experience. Instead of going to the spa daily, you have the experience brought to you with this chair.
Our massage therapist experts performed extensive tests on this massage chair, here are the key features (and benefits) that stood out to us.
Zero Wall FitTM Space Saving Recline Technology
Allows the distance between the wall and the massage chair to be a few inches. Chair owners do not have to worry about damaging their walls.
Benefits of Space Saving Recline Technology:
- Lightweight design allows for moving chair with ease
- Can fit device into tight corners
- Makes chair suitable for small and bigger rooms
Zero Gravity Positioning
This position raises your feet above the heart. Designed by NASA engineers, the recline helps reduce pressure on your spine and improve blood circulation. When in this position you will feel weightless to maximize the therapeutic effect.
Benefits of Zero Gravity Positioning:
- Immediately reduces back pain
- Minimizes amount of stress on the cardiovascular system and reduces any swelling
- Improves flow of blood through vessels
Following the curvature of your spine, L-track massage chairs allow the roller to move up and down your back from your neck to lower back to your gluteus. This design feature will ensure you get a luxury level massage.
Benefits of 49” L-Track:
- Extends from neck to glutes
- Provides relaxing neck and shoulder massage
- Conforms to spines curves and waves
Other Key Features
- 3D/4D Massage Rollers Technology: Providing you with a humanistic massage experience, a 3D massage targets your back and glutes by moving up and down, left and right, in and out with intensity.
- Triple Foot Roller Massage and Reflexology: Targeting the main pressure points in your foot, the three shiatsu massage rollers provide complete massage coverage of your soles.
- Heat Massage Therapy: Chair provides you with a relaxing sensation and loosens your back and sore shoulder muscles by using heating modules. The additional heat will better prepare your body for massage therapy.
- Targeted Arm Compression Therapy: Airbag system provides relief to your arm, wrist, and hand by increasing blood flow and circulation. Massage provides therapeutic relief to tired hand and arm muscles.
- Full Body Scanning Truefit Technology: Proprietary technology tailors massages to the user’s body type and size just by sitting in the chair.
- Extra Calf Coverage: Enhancement to circulation relieves pressure and tension from your thighs to your feet. The longest calf massage utilizes air compression massage and node pressure points.
- Premium Speaker System: Ability to stream music, receive guided meditation, and ambient sounds through an immersive Bluetooth speaker system. This allows you to energize your mind along with your physical body.
- Airbag Compression Therapy: Throughout the chair there are airbags that inflate and deflate to provide your sore muscles with a humanistic feel and massage.
- LCD Remote Control: Easy and intuitive access control on the side helps you recline and pick which massage programs you want to experience. Control can adjust variable speed, speaker volume, and recovery programs.
Kyota M673 Kenko Massage Chair Pros And Cons
- Airbag system coverage was astounding and even massaged the arm area
- Immersive sound system was a nice touch to relax our mind and help with stress
- Space saving technology made it easy to fit chair in tight corners
- 3D massage rollers felt too rough at times and caused some light pain
- Response time with customer service was longer than expected
- Remote control design is not intuitive
Here is a quick overview video from the manufacturer, Kyota:
Below is a list of important specifications and features included on the Kyota M673 Kenko Massage Chair:
|Roller Type||3D Roller|
|Roller Track Type||L-Track|
|Massage Techniques||Kneading, Tapping, Knocking, Shiatsu|
|Total Airbags||22 Airbags with 40 Aircells|
|Air Massage||Shoulders, Arms, Hands, Feet, Calves|
|Upright Dimensions||62” x 29” x 48.5” (L” x W” x H”)|
|Reclined Dimensions||72” x 29” x 38” (L” x W” x H”)|
|User Height Range||4’10’’ to 6’4’’|
|Chair Weight||292 pounds (lbs.)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||300 pounds (lbs.)|
|Color Options||Black, Brown|
Who Should Buy The Kyota M673 Kenko Massage Chair?
Featuring 3D massage technology allows the chair to imitate human hands. The Kyota M673 Kenko is an elite option for a reasonable price.
The chair also has a robust airbag compression system that has strategically placed air cells to give you a true full body massage experience.
Kyota massage chairs are choreographed and built in Asia which is the birthplace of massage. They design easy to use massage chairs for those who want to stay healthy and maintain physically active lifestyles.
This Kyota M673 is a top massage chair for people looking for a daily massage solution.
We would recommend the Kyota M673 Kenko if you are looking for the following features in your massage chair:
- Robust Design: The Kenko M673 was designed in Japan to provide you with maximum therapy experience with their massage chair. This product uses a ton of technology and has precision engineered craftsmanship.
- Suitable For Tall / Larger Body Types: Kyota has built a daily massage chair that is suitable for many different body types. In particular, they were able to build an effective product that can accommodate users that are as tall as 6’4”.
- Full Body Deep Tissue Massage: Bringing spa level quality to your home. The Kenko M673 has a full airbag system to mimic human hands and can cover your entire body including back, arms, and legs.
For more information on the Kyota M673 Kenko Massage Chair, check it out here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Infinity does make Kyota massage chairs. Kyota is a subsidiary of Infinity, and all of their products are made in China.
However, you may be wondering why a company that makes such high-end products would have their manufacturing done in China. The answer is simple, cost. Infinity can produce their products much more cheaply in China, which means they can sell them at a lower price point and still make a profit.
So if you’re looking for a great deal on an Infinity massage chair, keep an eye out for the Kyota brand – you’ll be getting the same quality product at a fraction of the price.
Yes, Kyota massage chairs are some of the best on the market. They’re made with high-quality materials and features that make them not only comfortable, but effective at providing relief from tension and pain.
If you’re in the market for a top-of-the-line massage chair, Kyota is definitely a brand worth considering. Thanks to their years of experience in the industry, they’ve been able to create chairs that are perfect for both home and office use.
So whether you’re looking to relax after a long day or need relief from chronic pain, a Kyota massage chair is sure to do the trick.
No, Kyota Massage Chairs are not made in Japan. They’re actually made in China.
However, the chairs are designed in Japan and feature Japanese-inspired designs. So even though they’re not made in Japan, they still have a bit of that Japanese flair to them!
How BowTiedLife Rates Massage Chairs And Devices
On our site, we test and hands-on review many different massage products and devices.
However, it is difficult to rank these products without clear rules.
Below are the three main areas we look at when we review massage related products.
- Effectiveness – Is the product or device good at its job?
- Durability – Is using the product often sustainable?
- Customizability – Is the product suitable for your specific needs? Can you tailor the device to your body’s demands?
Why You Should Trust Us
For this guide we have reviewed countless massage chairs on the market. Our team of expert massage therapists have investigated options from heat therapy to zero-gravity massage chairs.
BowTiedLife’s Director of Wellness has many years of experience testing massage chairs and massage techniques.
We want our readers to understand concepts and products, where we don’t leave any stone unturned in ensuring that they do. In a quickly changing world, staying current with the latest advancements in tech is a must.
We’re constantly on the lookout for new and innovative health and wellness related devices. Using our existing knowledge, creative search techniques and tools, we search the market to find amazing products – then break them down for our readers.
More Product Reviews:
- Kyota Yutaka Massage Chair Review
- Kyota E330 Kofuku Massage Chair Review
- Titan Elite 3D Massage Chair Review
- Human Touch Supernovo Massage Chair Review
- Daiwa Majesty Massage Chair Review
- Ergotec ET-150 Neptune Massage Chair Review
- Brookstone Mach IX Massage Chair Review
Fact Checked by our Director of Wellness – Hi! My name is Yoshi! We understand that investing in massage devices is a big deal. So my team and I devote our time to thoroughly researching every single topic and product we write about. We hope you find our reviews helpful and informative.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*